- Well-baby and well-child visits, from birth to 18 years
- ADHD and mental health support, evaluations and treatment
- Back-to-school and sports physicals
- Healthcare for adolescents
- Care for common illnesses
- Developmental screenings
JoAnn B. Couch, MD is a board certified pediatrician with more than 22 years of experience. She received her medical degree from the University of Missouri School of Medicine in Colombia, Missouri and completed her residency at the Keesler Medical Center in Biloxi, Mississippi.
She most recently served as Medical Director of the Pediatric Clinic at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico where she saw more than 20 patients per day and covered local nursery and inpatient pediatric procedures.
Previously, she has led pediatric practices at United States Air Force bases in Montana and Arkansas as Chief of Medical Staff, Medical Director and Staff Pediatrician. Dr. Couch retired from active duty in the Air Force in 2020.
She enjoys spending time with her family, quilting and church.