After receiving his undergraduate degree from California State University Fresno, Dr. Dellabarca completed his medical education at Flinders University of South Australia. He then completed his residency and fellowship training at the University of New Mexico. Dr. Dellabarca is Board Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology and specializes in Interventional Pain Management.
Common Treatments Offered
- Diagnostic Facet Nerve Blocks: Cervical/Thoracic/Lumbar
- Epidural Steroid Injections: Cervical/Thoracic/Lumbar
- Peripheral Joint Injections
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Knee Pain
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Sacroiliac Pain
- Radiofrequency Ablation of the Facet Joints: Cervical/Thoracic/Lumbar
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Botulinum Toxin Procedures for Pain Syndromes and Dystonia
- 606 N. 13th St.
Artesia, NM 88210