Cardiology services are available at Artesia General Hospital through our partnership with Amanda Ryan, DO and the Advanced Heart And Vascular Center of New Mexico. Through this partnership, we can manage the care necessary for heart disease using the latest therapies and technology. Dr. Ryan and her team see patients for consultations in general cardiology, heart failure and cardiac electrophysiology. Diagnostic services include:
- 12-Lead Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Advanced Cardiac Monitoring (7, 14 and 30-Day Event Monitoring)
- Ambulatory Overnight Pulse Oximetry Monitoring
- Calcium Scoring
- Cardiac Exercise & Nuclear Stress Testing
- Holter Monitoring
- Implantable Loop Recorder
- Interrogation and Programming of Pacemaker and Implantable Defibrillator
- Mobile Cardiac Outpatient Telemetry (MCOT) for 30 Days
If you have risk factors for heart disease, calcium scoring is a simple screening test to determine your risk of developing heart disease. The results will help you and your primary care physician develop a plan to keep your heart healthy. Learn more about Calcium Scoring.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 575.941.4400.