- Adult Reconstructive Surgery (hip and knee)
- Carpal Tunnel Joint and Trigger Finger
- Infected Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
- Primary and Revision Total Hip or Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Reverse or Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
Zhinian Wan, MD received his undergraduate and master’s degree from Tong Ji University in China. He completed his residency at Guang An Men Hospital and Beijing Friendship Hospital in Beijing China. He received fellowship training in the following disciplines:
In his spare time, Dr. Wan enjoys outdoor activities, reading and computer programming. He also loves spending time with his wife, two children and friends.