Michael D. Mann, MD is board certified in General Surgery by the American Board of Surgery. He completed his medical degree at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, Maryland. He then completed his surgical residency and internship at Wilford Hall Medical Center, Lackland AFB in San Antonio, Texas.
Dr. Mann brings years of general surgical experience—including extensive work with the US Air Force, both in the United States and abroad. He is certified in advanced trauma life support (ATLS), advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) and basic life support (BLS).
In a recent interview, Dr. Mann explained his approach to medicine and why it’s so important to get to know his patients. Read the article here.
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Colon Resection
- Laparoscopic Fundoplication
- Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Laparoscopic Repair of Ventral/Incisional Hernias
- EGD (Esophagogastroduodenoscopy)
- PEG (Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy)
- Hemorrhoidal Banding
- Incision and Drainage of Abscesses
- Removal of Skin Lesions
- Removal of Subcutaneous Nodules
- Skin Biopsies
- Anorectal Procedures
- Lymph Node Biopsy and Removal
- Open Abdominal Procedures
- Open Hernia Repairs
- Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter Placement
- Port-a-Cath Placement for Chemotherapy
- Tunneled Hemodialysis Catheter Placement
- 608 N. 13th St.
Artesia, NM 88210
HOURS 7:30 am – 5:00 pm