Artesia General Hospital provides both inpatient and outpatient infusion services in a comfortable and safe setting. When prescribed by your physician, intravenous (IV) therapy can be one of the fastest ways to deliver fluids, medications and blood through the body via IV, PICC, CVC, port or IM/SQ when applicable.
Our Infusion Center has been designed with your needs in mind. Specially trained nurses care for each patient in the comfort of a private room with complimentary refreshments and entertainment such as music, television or a favorite book.
We will work to accommodate your schedule, and can provide services in either a clinic or hospital setting.
- Allergen immunotherapy injections
- Antibiotic therapy for infectious disease
- Blood transfusions (platelets, plasma, albumin, gamma globulin)
- Hydration therapy
- IV iron
- Medication infusions for Crohn’s Disease and bone loss (osteoporosis)
- Monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of COVID-19* (not yet FDA approved)
- Placement and management of peripherally inserted central catheters (PICCs)
- Port care
- Therapeutic phlebotomy
*Specific criteria must be met; treatment is provided in collaboration with your primary care provider
Schedule and Prepare for Your Visit
Call the Infusion Center at 575.736.8256 to schedule an appointment.
To ensure the best care experience, we encourage you to call again before your visit to confirm details and review necessary pre-registration steps.
Location and Hours
Monday – Thursday
7:30 – 3 pm
7:30 am – 12 pm
Appointments are required. Call to confirm service availability and treatment plans, or to schedule appointments.
608 N. 13th St., Suite 500
Artesia, NM 88210